Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! Between the cards, phone calls, and emails… I am overwhelmed by your love.
I had a neat surprise Sunday. I realized (get this) I’m a year younger than I thought! TODAY I’m forty-six! It’s a pretty good birthday when you realize that your a year younger than you thought you were!
I truly believe that were only as old as we feel and YOU ALL make me feel great.
- If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes. -Euripides
- Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.
- Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
– C.E.M. Joad
- Getting old ain’t for sissies.
– Bette Davis
- No wise man ever wished to be younger.
– Jonathan Swift
- It It takes a long time to become young.
– Pablo Picasso
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age.
– French Proverb
- The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down. – T.S. Eliot